Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business
Our Clients and Industries Served
The Blackledge Group is an environmental services, facility sustainment and construction company headquartered in Florida specializing in business planning, environmental risk management, regulatory compliance, and SRM construction services for private and public sector clients. Our principals have been providing expertise in business growth and exit strategy planning, and environmental and regulatory compliance since 1992. The industries they have served include banks, law firms, Fortune 500 companies, engineering firms, municipalities, school boards, electric authorities, transportation and port authorities, airport authorities, state departments of transportations and environmental protection agencies. At the federal level their clients have included the Navy, Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force, Florida National Guard, National Park Service, Environmental Protection Agency, US Forest Service, Federal Aviation Administration, GSA, and the US Coast Guard.
Construction, Environmental, and Technology Services
- Government (local, state and federal)
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Banking and Financial Services
- Real Estate and Land Development
- Facility Sustainment and Operation Support
Sole Source Contracting with TBG, an NHO (8a)
As a Small Business Administration certified 8(a) owned by a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO), The Blackledge Group is afforded the opportunity to work with the federal acquisition community for sole source contracts. 13 CFR § 124.506 allows for direct awards in excess of the typical $4.5M 8(a) cap; up to $100M (Section 823 of the 2020 NDAA) as an NHO.
- Supports socially and economically disadvantaged small business goals
- Immune from Protests (13 CFR § 124.517)
- Exemption from competitive bid limitations on Department of Defense contracts
- Accelerated procurement process